it’s gonna be TRE LIT.
Opinions on Stallman
- Stallman is a good guy, he is not evil.
- Stallman has no filter.
- The Epstien incident was a misunderstanding.
- Basically he didnt know his teacher would do such a thing.
- And, since he has 0 filter, he said that Sexual Assault should have to do with sex, not the mind.
Opinions on Linus Torvalds
- He created Linux
- He rages alot
- lololol NVIDIA fuck you is actually kinda funny tho
- perhaps he should curse out Windows 11 next? perhaps he should admit his own creation has become a monster? who knows.
Opinions on Oklomsy.
i fucking hate oklomsy. he is a bad human, see https://sparksammy.com/oklomsy-truth. I am no saint either, but if you add him and “befriend” him you will see why I raged near the end. i say befriend in quotes bc you cannot befriend Oklomsy unless you are good in his eyes, which is near impossible.
Opinions on Daft Punk
they are way too over rated. i mean look, they take something sounding like a default demo midi from a casio keyboard and make millions. like what’s the deal with that??? daft punk stans are probably going brrr about now lmao.
Opinions on it/they/them
perhaps it should be per/pers/person because it makes more sence in the english language? maybe it’s just me.
Opinions on Trump.
- i hate trump.
- the orange man is truely bad.
Opinions on Luke Smith
A true chad who lives in great peace with his Thinkpads, most of them Librebooted. Uses monero for tips like a true chad.
Opinions on Mental Outlaw
Black Luke Smith, except we do not know where that per lives.
Opinions on Bryan Lunduke
- He is very oldschool.
- Likes Linux just like me, has some of my beliefs.
- He likes oldschool antenna TV kinda like how I like my age of TV.
- Also a fan of retro computing and video games, kinda like me.
- Over all a great dude.
Opinions on Gordon Ramsay
- He curses a ton, so thats annoying.
- He has helped people however, with their restaurants and hotels, so that’s good.
- Over all a good guy, yet he has a potty mouth and a very scary yell.
- Please don’t yell at me Gordon, remember: you read the title of this page, you should have expected this.